Gannon's is an Australian Owned company that has been operating since 1984.
Initially a franchise, Gannon's opened at Ascot Racecourse in Spring 1984 by Valerie and Peter Gannon. The couple have enjoyed a lifetime of involvement in the Racing Industry, with Valerie a former show ring champion and Peter a professional Jockey. The stores later became branded as Gannon's and commenced trading both on and off-course.
Gannon’s have developed a high standing with the race fraternity. On-course we sell racing souvenirs, merchandise and ladies fashion hats. Off-course we supply trophies/awards, promotional products and manufacture sportswear for the Racing and Harness Industries (including: Racing Colours, Harness Colours, Blinkers, Rugs, Sashes, Flags and Soft Signage etc...).
The Gannon's brand of products are manufactured in-house in Western Australia using the latest in in digital sublimation printing technology. The products are sewn by our team of experienced dressmakers and commercial machinists. We may not be the largest manufacturer, but we are big on quality and timeliness of product and service.
What we do in summary
- Racing Colours
- Harness Colours
- Trophies and Awards
- Apparel and Promotional Products
- Race Day Fashions
- Horse Racing Memorabilia (On-course)
Our service charter
This Service Charter is an expression of our commitment to improving our service and communication with you.
Our Service Charter sets out the standards you can expect from us, explains how you can obtain information and how to let us know if you have concerns, and offers advice on how you can help us to serve you better.
The hallmark of our Service Charter is our promise to provide consistently professional and high-quality service. This means that at all times,
- you will be treated with courtesy and consideration and our staff will be helpful;
- we will exercise the utmost integrity in providing services and not disclose any information about you without your consent, except as permitted by law.
- We will treat you fairly and professionally
- your questions and needs will be attended to promptly
- we will demonstrate professional competence in providing advice on our service and products
- Put matters right as speedily as possible if we get something wrong
- and we will use your feedback to improve our products and services.
Our service commitment applies to everything we do, whether in the supply of products, in our stores, or other services, provided by our own people or through contractors.